INTRODUCTION

This is a place where the discarded, forgotten, and unknown media of the world can smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, and talk about what might have been.

Most of the time these releases are my first exposure to these artists, so if you're more informed than I, share your information or my errors.

I can't guarantee any requests, and I also won't get rid of the tape hiss / vinyl pops any more than I already have as it dilutes the quality of the track. So sorry in advance.

Don't forget to comment so I know that you're here.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Droid World


Original format: audio cassette / vinyl

The first audio book here (if one can truly call this an audio book) is a tape companion to a child's read-along tape/book set. According to Wookieepedia, this was episode 47 in the Star Wars: The Further Adventures series, and was also released on vinyl.

I would have loved to have this when I was a kid - hell, I love that I have this now. It's a shame I can't find the book.

Unfortunately, there is an error in the tape for about 5-6 seconds. I usually strive for the highest quality possible, but I figured that this was a bit too good to pass up because of a relatively short tape error. Looking at the tape, I'm really lucky it worked at all.




@320kb CBR

No comments: